Albany Capital Center
55 Eagle Street
The Albany Capital Center hosts the Albany Wine Festival on November 26 from 1:00-9:00 PM. There are two sessions, so purchase your ticket for either Session 1, which is from 1:00-4:00 PM, or Session 2, which is from 6:00-9:00 PM.
Tickets | $28.36-$39
Sample wines and spirits from near and far. At the Albany Wine About Winter Festival you'll sample wines from across New York state's fantastic wine regions. If you like a particular wine you can purchase a bottle of it and take it home with you.
There will be food to purchase and eat on site as well as to sample. After all, what goes better with wine than food, right? Grab a sample of wine and peruse the fantastic offerings of our partner vendors. Sample something you like? Purchase some and take it home.
Whether you're joining the free paint and sip attraction or playing other games, you'll find fun, unique things to do. You work hard for your money and we want you to have a blast, not just spend money.
Included with your ticket price are:
- Unlimited sampling of the wines, spirits, other beverages, and specialty foods by the participating vendors. Visit the Vendor List on the event website to see a list of vendors.
- 2 tickets to the Swedish Chocolate Fountain.
- The self-guided Paint and Sip attraction. We'll have all the painting supplies laid out on tables for you to paint either from the example pictures or whatever you want. We'll have a space to lay our your paintings to dry, and you can pick them up to take home at the end.
- DJ with FREE photo booth so you can dance the night away.
- Wine glass with insignia for you to use for sampling and then to take home afterwards.
There will also be full meals available to purchase, and these are provided by the Albany Capital Center. You can also purchase items from all the vendors to take home and enjoy after the festival.