Bick racks are plentiful across the Downtown Albany Business Improvement District, so read on to learn where to park and lock-up your bicycles next time you are riding through the heart of Albany's Central Social District. Please note these are listed north to south within our District boundaries.
Bicycle Rack Locations
- Lodge Street and Pine Street | The black 'U' bike rack is on Lodge Street located left of Capitalize Albany Corporation's entrance.
- Pine Street and Eagle Street | The two silver square bike racks, with bicycle carvings, are to the left of city hall on Pine Street.
- Columbia Street and Broadway | The artistic silver bicycle-shaped bike rack is located on Columbia Street in front of the River Garden Studio. Just a couple of steps from Broadway.
- Steuben Street and N Pearl Street | The black square bike rack, with a bicycle carving, is located on Steuben Street's cobblestone walkway across the street from The Skinny Pancake.
- N Pearl Street near Pine Street | The silver 'U' bike rack is located on North Pearl Street just a couple of steps from Pine Street near Community Bank.
- State Street and Lodge Street | The red 'U' bike rack is located left of the State Street bus stop near Albany Hilton.
- 110 State Street (between S Pearl Street and Lodge Street) | Two red 'U' bike racks are located behind the State Street bus stop.
- Maiden Lane and Broadway | The three artistic blue flower bike racks are located on Maiden Lane a couple of steps from Broadway near the pedestrian bridge.
- James Street and Maiden Lane | The silver 'U' bike rack is located on James Street near Maiden Lane Park.
- State Street and Broadway | The black 'U' bike rack is located on State street across the street from Green Street in front of 41 State Street office building.
- Green Street and State Street | The silver spiral bike rack is located on Green Street a couple of steps from State street and across the street from Chase Bank.
- 402 Broadway (near Hudson Avenue) | The red 'U' bike rack is located to the right of the Broadway bus stop.
- Dallius Street and Hudson Avenue | The silver 'U' bike rack is located in Liberty Park near Dallius Street.
- Broadway and Hudson Avenue | The red 'U' bike rack is located to the right of the Broadway bus stop in front of SUNY Plaza.
- Broadway and Division Street | The silver bike hitch is located in front of McGreevy ProLab and ProPress on Broadway.
- 153 S Pearl Street (near Herkimer Street) | The black 'U' bike rack is located in front of The Coliseum Mall.
CDPHP Cycle Rack Locations
- Clinton Avenue & N Pearl Street
- 482 Broadway (outside Stacks Espresso Bar)
- 51 S Pearl Street (outside MVP Arena)
- Broadway & Hudson Avenue
- Grand Street and Madison Avenue (outside Grand Street Arts)
Take the Bus Downtown
Did you know that over 70% of CDTA bus riders use the bus to go to work? Be sustainable and skip having to park your vehicle by taking the bus or riding a bike to Downtown.
Pick up a bus schedule or buy bus passes in Downtown at the Palace Theatre.