Together with local artists and small business owners, Albany Center Gallery (ACG) curated dynamic FALL-bany inspired window displays. ACG invites you to explore downtown Albany along the All Hallow E'en Art Path to see enchanting public art and support your local neighboring businesses. This is a public art project, available for viewing 24/7 for the month of October 2023.
The path takes you to/from Albany Center Gallery, up Maiden Ln with Maiden House and Cobblestone Lunch Shoppe, to N Pearl St with Modern Body Art and Banh Mi 47, all the way to Nocturnal Cookies, down Clinton Ave, to Discover Albany.
- 488 Broadway (next to Albany Center Gallery's windows)
- 32 Maiden Lane (Maiden Lane and James Street & across from The Cobblestone Lunch Shoppe)
- 33 Maiden Lane
- 37 Maiden Lane (The Cobblestone Lunch Shoppe)
- 54 N Pearl Street (Modern Body Art)
- 74 N Pearl Street (Banh Mi 47)
- 5 Clinton Square (Nocturnal Cookies)
- 25 Quackenbush Square (Discover Albany Visitors Center)
There are physical maps along the way or pick up at Albany Center Gallery/Discover Albany or you can view the digital Google Maps with pins here.