Historic Albany Foundation hosts Festive at 48 Hudson - a holiday market and open house - on December 3 from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM at 48 Hudson Avenue.
Market is free and open to the public | Tour reservations available here
Tour of Albany’s oldest building dressed in greens and lights for the season. While you’re there, shop local this holiday season at our holiday market featuring a unique combination of wares all created by local artisans while sipping something warm and nibbling stroopwafels.
This year's vendors have something for everyone and help you shop local this holiday season. You'll find:
- Architecturally inspired jewelry, totes, and t-shirts by Lisa Petruzzelli
- Beautiful pottery by Erin Orison, Selvage and Briar
- Recycled wine cork keychains, tile coasters and more by our own Pam Howard
- Mittens, hats, soap scrubbies (all handknit), felt holiday decor by Maggie Bye
- Hand carved wooden spoons and ironwork by Chris Templin, The Friendly Yew
- Macabre paintings by Maxime Taccardi
- Architecturally focused painting prints by David Hinchen
- Woodwork and upcycled vintage goods by Danique Sweet, Z and B Works
- T-shirts, tote bags, jewelry, crystals, handcrafted adornments by Noteworthy Resources
And - keep toasty with a cup of joe from Motor Oil Coffee.