The Kenmore Ballroom
76 N Pearl Street
The third Downtown Albany Hot Chocolate Stroll takes place Saturday, December 3 from Noon-4:00 PM. With ticket purchase, you'll receive a passport allowing you to try gourmet beverages from participating locations and vote for your favorite hot chocolate! For an additional cost, various locations will offer grown-up hot chocolate cocktails as well. Each ticket purchase also includes an exclusive Downtown Albany x Upstate of Mind hot chocolate mug designed by CompasLife!
Tickets will be available at the door for $25. Pick up your passport and a map of participating locations at The Kenmore Ballroom (76 N Pearl Street) between Noon and 2:00 PM
- Banh Mi 47 | sô cô la nóng (Vietnamese hot chocolate) rich chocolatey Ovaltine with semi-sweet chocolate, homemade marshmallows, and chocolate pocky sticks
- Broadway Plaza Liquor | Wine & spirits tastings to pair with hot chocolate
- Discover Albany | Free hot chocolate packet from Sweet Eats with Gift Shop mug purchase
- Hilton Albany | Slow Snow Sting’ white chocolate base with homemade whipped cream and peppermint stick; spike it with cognac and white crème de menthe for additional charge
- Loch & Quay | Hot chocolate with nutmeg, cinnamon and marshmallows; upgrade to hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps for additional charge
- Stacks Espresso Bar | Dutch cocoa with vanilla
- The Bull & Bee: Meadery & Tasting Room | Family friendly hot chocolate; add our winter warmer mulled spice mead “Joy” for additional charge
- The Excelsior Pub | S'mores flavored hot chocolate; upgrade to cocktail version featuring Southern Tier S’mores Whiskey for additional charge
- The Kenmore Ballroom | Raspberry Hot Chocolate with a Raspberry Whip; upgrade to various cocktail versions for additional charge)
- The Olde English Pub | Hot chocolate with candy rim and marshmallows; upgrade to vanilla vodka hot chocolate with candy rim and marshmallow for additional charge
- The Skinny Pancake | Family friendly hot chocolate, vegan options available
- The Vandy Thrift Shoppe | Free candy canes; boutique sale - 25% off holiday dresses
- The Yard Hatchet House & Bar/Boozy Moo | Family friendly hot chocolate; upgrade to Boozy Moo hot chocolate affogato or non-alcoholic affogato for additional charge
- Wellington's Bar & Lounge | Family friendly hot chocolate, ask about upgrading to a cocktail version for additional charge
While you stroll, take in some spectacular holiday shopping with local artisans, makers, artists, and small businesses at the Holiday Market at The Kenmore Ballroom from 11:00 AM-5:00 PM.
There is FREE on-street parking in downtown Albany throughout the day, and event parking validation will be available at the Riverfront Garage (2 Columbia Street) for the duration of the event. Guests must visit the Downtown Albany BID’s registration table at The Kenmore Ballroom (76 N Pearl Street) between 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM to receive their validation stickers. Validations are limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
Participating locations are subject to change. This event is rain or shine, and refunds will not be issued unless event is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances or dangerous weather. Please do not attend the event if you have tested positive or display any symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been in close contact with anyone that has tested positive in the past 14 days. Please wear a mask at all times If unvaccinated, when inside businesses, or whenever social distancing is not possible. COVID-19 is still a risk and attendees acknowledge that they are responsible for their own safety at the event. All attendees must complete and agree to a safety waiver during checkout.