A Small Business Resources Open House is being held on November 10 at 6:00 PM at Albany City Hall (24 Eagle Street). Free; registration requested.
Join us for the first of two open house events and explore numerous grant and business services programs for existing or new businesses and entrepreneurs throughout the City of Albany. If you cannot attend this event, there will be a second open house hosted on November 17 at the S.T.E.A.M. Garden, 279 Central Avenue in Albany. Read more and register for the November 17 Small Business Resources Open House on Eventbrite.
Featured Guest Speaker: Angelo "Justice" Maddox, Author of "Change the World by Changing Yourself" and Entrepreneur.
Topics covered will include:
- New COVID Recovery Grants
- New Entrepreneurial Training Classes Tuition
- New Grants and Loan programs to Start or Expand a Small Business
- Free Business Model Development
- Free Legal Assistance
- Free One on One Business Counseling Assistance
- Grants for exterior improvements
This project is being supported, in whole or in part, by the City of Albany and Pursuit.