N Pearl Street
Available for lease is prime office and retail space located 10 N Pearl Street in downtown Albany. Highly visible office and retail building at the busiest intersection, bright and sunny space with lots of glass. Property features include:
- State/Pearl intersection is the heart of Albany’s financial/government district. Within walking distance are: NYS Capitol, Albany City Hall, City, State and County Courts, MVP Arena, SUNY Headquarters, Legislative Office Building, Empire State Plaza
- Ceiling height 10-20'
- Bright and sunny space with lots of windows
- Retail space ideal for coffee/breakfast shop
- Multiple signage opportunities and naming rights available for tenant taking entire floor
- Parking at nearby garages and Landlord will cover the cost of 1 space per 1,000 SF leased
- Tenant pays utilities, janitorial, and pro rata opex escalations
30,000 SF of office spaces on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors.
10,000 SF of retail space on the 1st floor and sub-dividable to 3,500 SF and 6,500 SF (can further sub-divide). Ideal for banking, financial services, and restaurants/coffee shops needing plumbing which is in the rear and at the former Starbucks kiosk facing North Pearl.
TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Felton McLaughlin, CCIM, SIOR
Associate Real Estate Broker