The Kenmore Ballroom
76 N Pearl Street
This event is sold out; no tickets will be available at the door
The fourth Downtown Albany Hot Chocolate Stroll, presented by Pioneer takes place Saturday, December 2 from 11:00 AM-3:00 PM. Tickets $20-$30. The Hot Chocolate Stroll is held in conjunction with the Holiday Market at The Kenmore Ballroom. With ticket purchase, you'll receive:
- A passport allowing you to try gourmet beverages from participating locations and vote for your favorite hot chocolate! (For an additional cost, various locations may offer grown-up hot chocolate cocktails as well)
- A commemorative Downtown Albany x Upstate of Mind hot chocolate mug designed by CompasLife!
HOW THE STROLL WORKS:
- Check in at the registration table located inside The Kenmore Ballroom (76 N Pearl St) between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM. Those who purchased tickets in advance must check in here to receive their passport map and commemorative mug. Day-of tickets and additional mugs may also be purchased here, while supplies last. Now it's time to start your stroll!
- Show your passport when you arrive at each business to receive your hot chocolate serving. You will receive a stamp or check mark for visiting that business.
- Collect stamps or check marks from each stop to receive chances to win a $50 Downtown Albany Gift Card.
- Vote! When you are done sampling and strolling, return to the registration area to vote for your favorite hot chocolate.
PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS INCLUDE:
- Alias Coffee | 76 N Pearl Street
- B. Lodge & Co. | 75 N Pearl Street
- Banh Mi 47 | 74 N Pearl Street
- Broadway Plaza Liquor | 418 Broadway
- Dawn's Victory Sports Café | 10 Sheridan Avenue
- Hilton Albany | State and Lodge Streets
- Historic Albany Foundation | 48 Hudson Avenue
- Loch & Quay | 414 Broadway
- McGeary's Irish Pub | 4 Clinton Square
- North Pearl Station | 87 N Pearl Street
- Suga Foot's Soul Kitchen | 165 Madison Avenue
- The Albany War Room Tavern | 42 Eagle Street
- The Bull and Bee Meadery | 140 Hamilton Street
- The Kenmore Ballroom | 76 N Pearl Street
- The Hollow Bar + Kitchen | 79 N Pearl Street
- The Olde English Pub | 683 Broadway
- The Skinny Pancake | 1 Steuben Street
- The Yard Hatchet House & Bar \ Boozy Moo | 16 Sheridan Avenue
- The Vandy Thrift Shoppe | 412 Broadway
- Wellington's | 144 State Street
FREE on-street parking will be available throughout Downtown on the day of the event, and additional off-street parking will be available for $5.00 at ParkAlbany’s Green-Hudson, Riverfront, and Quackenbush Garages until 5:00 PM. For more about information about off-street parking, visit https://parkalbany.com/find-parking
This event is rain or shine, and refunds will not be issued unless event is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances or dangerous weather.
The Downtown Albany BID thanks Pioneer for their generous support for the Hot Chocolate Stroll.